With the New Year right around the corner (woohoo 2014!), I thought it would be fun to do a round up of some fun to do list printables. These lists are far from boring and show different ways to organize tasks. Some are daily to do lists and some are weekly, because everyone organizes differently!
Here are my favorites:
1. Tic Tac To Do List – Doesn’t this list make completing tasks look super fun? It looks like a game! What I love about this list is that you can really adjust it to your own organizing style. Want to make a daily list? Weekly? Project-specific? Easy! You don’t have to change or cross out anything.
2. Peek at the Week – This bright and upbeat organizer gives you an “at-a-glance” view of your week and gives you a spot to jot down anything you need to buy and what your plans are for the following week.
3. To Do List Tent – This simple to do list is not only easy to adjust to your own organizing tastes, but it stands up on its own! How creative! I love the idea of having your to do list propped up on your desk or on the kitchen table. It’s easy to see and won’t get lost so easily.
4. Daily To Do’s Checklist – I love the way this printable breaks out the day! It makes running errands and completing tasks feel more doable since you feel like you’ve made time for it in your day.
5. To Do List – I’ve featured this To Do List in a previous printables round up, but it’s one of my ultimate favorite to do lists. I love how simple it is.
To print out any of these for personal use, please click the links, which will lead you to each blogger’s page. Check out their instructions on printing their to do lists for the best results!