The holiday season is officially among us! This busy time of year calls for many family gatherings, social events, and much more. With the little time we have between cooking Thanksgiving dinners and checking off gift lists, we have to make sure we are looking our best at all the upcoming holiday parties.
Here are eight edgy party dresses that are fashionable yet easy to transform from casual to sophisticated. These dresses could be used for multiple occasions, preventing them from sitting at the back of your closet untouched. Dresses from $20-$150.
From left to right:
- Dolce Vita Kali Swingback Dress // This dress has more of a casual beach vibe than formal party dress. Send some laid-back and relaxed vibes with this dress. Easy to wear, and looks effortlessly put together.
- TFNC Babydoll Dress With Sequin Bodice // Sequin Bodice dresses are also on trend this season. This particular combination comes in gold and black, which makes it regal enough for a holiday party, but still perfectly nice for birthday parties and other social events.
- Goldmine Sequin Dress // This dress is the creme de la creme of sequin dresses. Full sequins, flashy color. Perfect for New Year’s.
- Eight Sixty Colorblock Dress // This dress provides a slimming effect due to the way the dress is colorblocked.
- ASOS Mini Dress with Fit & Flare Skirt // This red dress brings together the most current trends of a lace dress and mixes it with the sweetheart top and sheer paneling. Surely this dress will impress!
- Velveteen Skater Dress // Simple yet sophisticated, this dress is for the lady who wants to look casual, or really wants to accessorize her look. This dress can be used as part of one’s everyday wardrobe, making it a versatile piece.
- Studded Bodycon Dress // If you’ve got the body type, there is almost nothing more flattering than a bodycon dress. Ladies with curves—this one is for you! This one is simple yet has gold studs and comes in a very hot color this season (oxblood!).
- ASOS Swing Dress in Teardrop Sequin // “Your dress has WAY too many sequins,” said nobody, ever. Especially at a party. This flowy dress is a great way to show off your legs but keep your midsection hidden, or this can be paired with a belt to cinch the waist.