This post brought to you by Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. All opinions are 100% mine.
With summer right around the corner, I’ve got vacation and travel on my mind. If I had the opportunity to take a vacation in a tropical climate, I’d love to visit Puerto Rico. They have something for everyone there!
I’ve never had the opportunity to take a tropical resort vacation (nope, I haven’t even been to Hawaii). If I eventually get the chance, this is what I’d love to do if I got to visit Puerto Rico:
- Read a good book on the beach with a drink or two in hand. Puerto Rico has 270 miles of coastline and featured in the Top 10 beaches from Travel Channel — including Flamenco Beach in Culebra, often cited as one of the best beaches in the world.
- Zipline through the lush, green forests
- Hike through the forests! Did you know the only sub-tropical rainforest under the US national park service is here? El Yunque.
- Kayak through one of the three bioluminescent bays. There are only a handful of bioluminescent bays in the world!
- Drink Puerto Rican coffee (and rum!)
- Go on a walking culinary tour! Eat tons of Puerto Rican food while exploring sounds like an awesome time to me!
- Learn about San Juan’s history
- Enjoy the Camuy caverns!
One more thing that’s awesome about Puerto Rico? There’s no need for a passport! That means you could just hop on a plane and get there with ease. You even use U.S. currency there! Talk about a 5-Star vacation!
Interested in visiting Puerto Rico? Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico. Head over for travel info and more info about all the attractions there! There’s so much to do there! If I got to go, I don’t think I’d ever want to leave!