Have you ever had truffle fries? If you haven’t, and you’re a fan of french fries, you’re missing out! And if you’re watching your weight or are trying to eat healthy food, these Baked Parsnip Truffle Fries will give you the flavor and satisfaction of classic truffle fries. Pair with the spicy sriracha ketchup to give your fries a little kick!
Baked Parsnip Truffle Fries
Makes about 4 servings
- 2 large parsnips, cut into sticks
- 1-2 tbsp black truffle oil (mine is from Trader Joe’s)
- 2 Cloves garlic
- Parsley flakes, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F
2. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the skin off both parsnips. Then, cut the parsnips into sticks (like carrot sticks!). Mince the garlic cloves.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the parsnips. Then drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of oil, toss in the minced garlic, and season with parsley flakes + salt. Mix together well.
4. Spread the parsnips out on parchment paper on a baking sheet. Try to get them onto a single layer if you can.
5. Bake in the oven for 18-25 minutes, turning over the fries halfway through. If you want crispier fries, I recommend baking about 25 min.
And you’re done with the fries!
Spicy Sriracha Ketchup
Mix 2 tablespoons of ketchup with 1 tablespoon of sriracha sauce.