For me, August is a month of celebration. Many of my loved ones have birthdays throughout the month and every weekend seems to be packed with all types of parties and soirees. Just to show how festive I’m feeling, I’m doing a tutorial today on Confetti Nails!
These nails are far easier to do than they look.
- Nail polishes in the colors of your choice
- Base Coat
- Top Coat
- Scratch paper
- Dotting Tools
1. Paint your nails as you usually would. For me that includes, base coat, two color coats, and a top coat.
2. Once your nails are dry, add a few drops of your first color to your scratch paper. Dip your dotting tool in the drops and start dotting on your nails.
3. When completed, start doing the same with your other colors. The key to this technique is overlapping the dots.
4. Continue with as many colors as you want, then seal with your favorite top coat.
Voila! Now you’ve got yourself a set of pretty fancy nails.