My sweet tooth has won the latest battle against the part of my brain that rationalizes healthy eating. I’ve been caving into my sweet tooth’s demands, which is why I’ve been on a “cookies and cream” kick lately.
If this sweet fudge isn’t good enough for my sweet tooth, I don’t know if anything will ever be good enough. This fudge is the ultimate indulgence. The white chocolate and condensed milk form the sweetest fudge that has ever graced my tastebuds. And the crushed Oreo cookies are the cherry on top (figuratively).
Use this recipe responsibly, guys. You won’t be able to stop after eating just one. Be sure to share with others…or else you may find yourself gaining a few pounds. You’ve been warned!
- 18 Oreo cookies, crushed.
- 16 oz. White chocolate chips
- 14 oz. (1 can) Sweetened condensed milk
- Line an 8"x8" baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a food processor, crush 6 Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. Set aside.
- Roughly crush the remaining 12 Oreo cookies. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, microwave the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk at 20-second intervals. Mix between each interval. Be careful to not microwave the chocolate for too long!
- Once the chocolate and condensed milk have smoothly melted together, mix in the Oreo crumbs.
- Pour half the mixture into the baking pan. Then, add half the crushed Oreos, and pour the rest of the mixture on top. Work quickly as the fudge sets quickly!
- Add the rest of the crushed Oreos to the top of the fudge. Gently press them into the fudge to make sure they stay.
- Refrigerate for a few hours to overnight to set. Use a sharp knife to cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.