This post brought to you by Manwich. The content and opinions expressed below are that of thesassylife.
Sometimes, the last thing you want to do on Monday after coming home from a long day is making dinner. Actually, sometimes is a bit of an understatement. Personally, I feel like that most of the time, because Mondays are always crazy!
That’s why I have to share this recipe with you for an Easy Beef Bolognese. It uses only 4 ingredients and cooks up a tasty meal that everyone will love! I mean everyone. Even picky eaters will be a fan of this one. Adding Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce gives the pasta dish a delicious sweet, tangy flavor.
You can use a sauce of your choice—there are three to choose from! Manwich® Original, Manwich® Bold and Manwich® Thick & Chunky. Find out more here!
Having Manwich® in your pantry is great because the sauce is so versatile. Did you know there is no meat in it? That means you can use it as a sauce on pretty much anything!
Plus, when you’re using Manwich® to make sloppy joes or any of these other recipes here, everyone at the dinner table will have to focus on their meal and not on their phones or other devices because lets face it—sloppy joes can get a little messy! You’ll finally have everyone’s attention at the table.
Easy Beef Bolognese:
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can spaghetti sauce of your choice
- 1 lb rigatoni, cooked
- Shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
- Basil, for garnish (optional)
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until no longer pink. Drain. Add the Manwich sauce and spaghetti sauce to the skillet and simmer for another 7-10 minutes.
2. Add in cooked rigatoni and stir until the sauce coats the pasta.
3. Stir in some parmesan cheese, or top each plate with a little. Serve immediately and enjoy!
There are so many Manwich® recipes to try–check out these Manwich Monday Recipes!
For other recipe ideas and a few good laughs, Follow Manwich on Twitter! Sign-up for ReadySetEat eNewsletter for other fabulous recipe ideas. Seriously, they make making dinner so much easier!