I’m going to have to start off by saying this month’s Julep Maven box was awesome. Like, really awesome. Like, probably my favorite box I’ve received from Julep (other than Mystery Boxes, of course).
I stuck with the Boho Glam box this month but was very tempted by the whole collection, so I allowed myself to add on two more beautiful colors.
Boho Glam came with:
- Rooney – A brown creme shade.
- Cameron – One of the Stardust Finish polishes that’s in a lilac + silver color
- Love – This one was “Jane’s Pick” that was included in everyone’s boxes this month; full-coverage glitter polish with gold, pearl, and fuchsia microglitter. Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- Kristen – Teal with silver “microshimmer”
- Greta – Pink microglitter polish.
I just tried out Greta tonight for my manicure this week. The polish went on quite smoothly even though it had glitter, which is a total plus, and you can layer the color on to get the desired vibrancy. I used three coats to get a deep, dark, berry shade.
The box also came with a liquid eyeshadow. I got mine in the pale nude shade, which was the lightest shade available. I’ve never used liquid eyeshadow but I’m excited to try it out!