Four-Leaf Clover Nails
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Dark green nail polish (I’m using OPI)
- Light green nail polish (I’m using Julep)
- Dotting tool with small end
- Dotting too with large end
- Scratch paper
1. Apply a base coat and then apply two shades of your dark green nail polish. Wait for your nails to dry thoroughly before moving on to the next step.
You just need to dot four dots in a square to make the clover. So easy! If you have a gap in the center, gently dot the center as well.
3. If you want to make a big clover like I did on my index nail, use the larger dotting tool. It’s the same idea!
4. Once your nails are dry, add a top coat, and you’re done!