I received my Julep Naughty or Nice mystery box during the holidays and actually got a ton of great stuff! This box was offered at $24.99 on Julep.com, promising $125+ value. I haven’t been buying many mystery boxes lately (as tempting as they are) just because I always hadn’t been too happy with what I’ve received in the past. Surely, I’ve gotten some great boxes but other have been duds. I took the risk this time since I had a 40% off coupon from taking my December Maven Box. I’d share the coupon with you all but it’s a one-time use coupon.
I’m so happy I took the risk! Here’s what I got in my box:
- Rock Star Hand Creme ($20)
- Julep Lip Gloss – Timeless ($22)
- Blank Canvas Mattifying Face Primer ($28)
- Julep Kajal Eye Glider ($22)
- Green Tea Facial Blotting Papers
- Luxe Repair Skin Serum
- Luxe Repair Hand Creme
- Brenda – Classic With a Twist
- Alaina – Classic With a Twist ($14)
- Aviva – Boho Glam (Exclusive with Box)
- America the Beautiful ($14 but on sale for $2.99)
- Joanna – Bombshell ($14 but on sale for $2.99)
- Nellie ($14)
The total value of my box came up to $176 when counting all the nail polishes at a retail of $14. And I only paid about $15 since I had a coupon. Totally worth it! Did any of you get the mystery box? If so, what did you get?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.