The weather has been CRAZY HOT here lately due to a heat wave, and it doesn’t seem like it’s going to let up any time soon. So to “beat the heat” (how cheesy is that?) I’ve been consuming ice cream and other frozen treats like no other. I’m a monster.
Here’s my latest sorbet creation: Mango, Peach + Blueberry Sorbet.
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 2 peaches
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Cut the peaches into small cubes. Keep the skin for an added texture.
- Cut the mango if it’s not already cubed.
- Throw everything into the blender.
- Blend until everything has reached a smooth consistency.
- Stick in the freezer until frozen! I waited 4 hours.