Received my November Birchbox just yesterday! The theme of this month’s box is “Give.”
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray Travel Size
- stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer try-me-set
- Miracle Skin Transformer™ Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector
- Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Petite Cologne Absolue
- Chuao Chocolatier Assorted ChocoPod
This month I took a sneak peak of my box, since I wasn’t sure when it would be arriving. Birchbox is headquartered in New York, so Hurricane Sandy caused delays in shipping.
I feel like I got some great products this month! I had been hoping to try Oscar Blandi products. I really wanted to try the dry shampoo, but volume spray is great too especially since it’ll come in handy for holiday party season! The Stila luminizer will also come in handy the next couple of weeks.
I’ve never heard of the Miracle Skin Transformer, but I’m looking forward to trying it. Also, the Atelier Cologne fragrance smells wonderful. I don’t normally care too much for the “lifestyle extra” that Birchbox sends, but I must say I definitely want to try this chocolate-covered potato chip.
I’m definitely impressed with this month’s selections!
Any other Birchbox subscribers out there? How do you feel about your box this month?