Designer Prabal Gurung’s collection for Target finally arrived in stores today, February 10, 2013. Unlike the Neiman Marcus collaboration, which ended up being more of a designer flop with Target slashing prices to move merchandise, Prabal Gurung’s collection has been flying off the shelves in-store and online resembling the demand of the 2011 Missoni for Target line.
This new collection focuses on bright spring colors; there is a lot of chartreuse on the prints and fabrics. There is, however, a theme of love and romance.
Anyway, I went to my local store this morning to check out what they had. Actually, to be truthful, I went there looking for this specific dress as online it said there was limited availability, whereas the other stores had completely sold out.
Although I didn’t get the dress *tear tear*, here are some of the items I did purchase.
- Prabal Gurung For Target® Sleeveless Blouse in First Date Print
- Prabal Gurung For Target® Colorblock Dress -Dresden Blue
- Women’s Prabal Gurung for Target® Wedge Sandal with Ankle Strap – Apple Red
- Women’s Prabal Gurung for Target® Lace-up Pump – Nolita Print
- Prabal Gurung For Target® Sleeveless Tee in First Date Print
- Prabal Gurung For Target® Ruffle Dress -Sulphur
- Prabal Gurung For Target® Sweatshirt in First Date Print
- Women’s Prabal Gurung for Target® Pointy-Toe Flat – Nolita Print
Did any piece in particular catch you eye? Will you be purchasing anything from the Prabal Gurung collection at Target?
All photos from Target.com