This post brought to you by Manwich. The content and opinions expressed below are that of thesassylife.
Mondays are almost never easy. And after a long day, the last thing anyone really wants to do spend time cooking dinner. Ain’t nobody got time for that! And who knows if we have all the ingredients we need, or if what we already have on hand is fresh.
I’m here to tell you––it doesn’t have to be this way.
These Turkey Lettuce Wraps are so simple to put together. This healthy lunch/dinner recipe actually only uses three ingredients: ground turkey, fresh romaine lettuce, and a Manwich in the flavor of your choice. I’m using Original here, but Bold and Thick & Chunky are two other great options! And you can always add more toppings like cheese to customize to your tastes––it’s up to you!
Here’s how you make them!
Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 can Manwich sauce
- 1 head of romaine lettuce (butter lettuce works well, too)
- In a pan, cook the ground turkey, and then drain the liquid.
- Return the turkey to the stove and add the Manwich sauce of your choice. Mix well on low heat so the sauce heats through.
- Wash the lettuce, then set out the lettuce leaves on a tray or plate.
- Add some of the ground turkey to each lettuce leaf.
- Garnish with extra toppings like cheese, tomatoes, or guacamole and serve immediately.
That’s it! It’s so simple. Even kids can join in on the fun by customizing their wraps!
Another great thing about this recipe is that you can always cook the turkey ahead of time. You can even freeze it so you always have it ready to go. This recipe is truly forgiving to the busiest of us.